Sunday, February 3, 2013

Fancy a Cloud 9 ?


"I fell off my pink cloud with a thud" - Elizabeth Taylor. 




  
When I read this quote I said to myself this is ME x 1000%. 
  

 Yes, because I am an over obsessing daydreamer. Hey, don't get me wrong here but a girl needs to daydream doesn't she


We all have different styles and reasons of daydreaming. For me it's sort of an escape from reality into a world filled with possibilities; and all you need to do to transport yourself there is the following:  


1. Pause  
2. Look at something  
3. FOCUS 
---------------------------------> And off you go...resting on cloud 9 

    
Oh the fluffiness
 


 
I'm really bad though! Seriously. I can doze off for 5 minutes without realizing. 
I yell at myself (mentally of course) to get back on track and to quit this 'dream works' but the scripts and plots of stories my brain creates is so exciting, so perfect, so sought after that escaping perfection is hardly easy. (You would understand, wouldn't you?) 
 

 
I remember somebody once telling me "Go to sleep tonight and dream, dreaaaaam all you want, but once you are up and wide awake please come back to reality." Here I chuckled and replied positively, "But daydreaming is healthy, it helps you hope." 
  

 I can't alter my daydreams. Especially since sometimes it leads to creativity. 
But what I can afford to do is to dream because dreams have the potential to turn into sweet - stunning reality.











No comments:

Post a Comment