June 24, 2011.
Sunday, June 26, 2011
Thursday, June 23, 2011
There are so many ways to travel in style and be posh.
The 'Smythson' travel wallet is a must have for frequent travelers as it's an organized wallet to divide your boarding pass, passport, ticket etc...!
You can also customize is by gold-stamping it with the lettering of your choice!
HOw personalized is that! ;)
I must say!
Tuesday, June 21, 2011
Monday, June 20, 2011
I asked for a Vespa and he got me this!!!
Well, something is better than nothing!
Cute right? I thought it was :)
Here's to simple dreams and treat of the days with wide smiles :D
In addition to:
Saturday, June 18, 2011
They say...... "Don't jude a book by its cover" but who stops judging anyway.
At some point, anything "one of a kind", made with inspiration and love and always leads to creating something unique.
To me, thats what Olympia Le-Tan clutches mean. But who understands the meaning behind simplest things in life right?
Wednesday, June 15, 2011
I practice it daily, it makes me happy.
Fashion Fanatic yes i am, crazy in love all the time.
To live life glamorously - I believe.
You must not ponder and never wonder how alive and kicking fashion can make you feel.
Saturday, June 11, 2011
I got this broadcast today on my bbm and thought I'd share.
Tips To Double Your Productivity In 14 Days
1. Turn off all technology for 60 minutes a day and focus on doing your most important work.
2. Work in 90 minute cycles (tons of science is now confirming that this is the optimal work to rest ratio).
3. Start your day with at least 30 minutes of exercise.
4. Don't check your email first thing in the morning.
5. Turn all your electronic notifications off.
6. Take one day a week as a complete recovery day, to refuel and regenerate (that means no email, no phone calls and zero work). You
need full recovery one day a week otherwise you'll start depleting your capabilities.
7. The data says workers are interrupted every 11 minutes. Distractions destroy productivity. Learn to protect your time and say no
8. Schedule every day of your week every Sunday morning. A plan relieves you of the torment of choice (said novelist Saul Bellow). It
restores focus and provides energy.
9. Work in blocks of time. Creative geniuses all had 2 things in common: when they worked they were fully engaged and when they
worked, they worked with this deep concentration for long periods of time. Rare in this world of entrepreneurs who can't sit still.
10. Drink a liter of water early every morning. We wake up dehydrated. The most precious asset of an entrepreneur isn't time - it's
energy. Water restores it.
11. Don't answer your phone every time it rings.
12. Invest in your professional development so you bring more value to the hours you work.
13. Avoid gossip and time vampires.
14. Touch paper just once.
15. Keep a "Stop Doing List".
16. Get up at 5 am.
17. Have meetings standing up.
Stay Productive and Make Your Work Matter!
One of the brands i'm really hoping that lands its counter in Dubai is "napoleon perdis".
A trip to Australia one summer was when i met this brand! Loved the foundation stick that i had got from there along with a few other things.
LATEST BRONZER: on my wish list!!
Awesome eyeshadow pallete...